Maharana Brothers & Co. Pvt. Ltd. is committed to protecting the privacy of our customer's information. This statement outlines the policy on how we collect, protect and use the customer information you provided to us.
2. Use of information the purpose of collecting information is to enable Maharana Brothers & Co. Pvt. Ltd. to respond to your enquiry, to deliver the requested products, to contact you for a requested service, to prepare general statistics and analyze our website, and to send our company latest news if you have interest. Our secure servers protect the information using advanced encryption and firewall technology, and your personal information cannot be read as it travels to our ordering system. The information you provided to us will only be used for the purposes indicated above. We will never sell, rent, share or disclose your personal information to any third party unless we are required to do so by laws.
4. Cookies when you view our site, we may place a small data file, commonly referred to as a cookie, on your computer. The data collected by means of "cookies" includes your login name and navigation pattern. Those cookies will not spy on you, invade your computer and privacy, or steal information. Generally, we just use "cookies" to estimate our audience size, to track visitors' progress and number of entries in our promotional activities, to assist merchants to track visits and business at their stores and to measure visitors' traffic patterns. Personal data collected by means of "cookies" will not be disclosed to any third parties.
5. Data security our site has industry standard security measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal information. Our secure server software encrypts all of the information that you give, ensuring that your transactions with us stay private and secure. While there is no "perfect security" over the internet and other wireless network, we will take reasonable measures to protect your personal information. And we will never sell, rent or share information about our customers.
1 The personally identifying information that you provide www.Maharana Brothers & Co. Pvt. Ltd.. With, for registering yourself for availing of various services are no more than what would be required by www.odishasolar.com for administrative and management purposes for providing you with efficient and effective services and experience.
2 www.odishasolar.com respects every individual’s right to privacy and so is committed to protect your privacy. Www.odishasolar.com agrees to take every reasonable and due care for keeping such information of yours in strict confidentiality and to use them only for the purposes and in furtherance thereof for which the same has been disclosed by you and for legitimate business purposes. Www.odishasolar.com shall not release such information to any outside organizations, except to organization(s) which is a sponsor of the event/service for which such information has been collected. Www.odishasolar.com shall be entitled to release the requisite personal information for the provision of services to its third party email service provider for the purposes of sending emails confirming registration, purchases, payments etc. However, www.odishasolar.com reserves the right to disclose such information if and when required by any court order or a subpoena or in response to a law enforcement and regulatory agency’s request.
Personal & non-commercial use:
1 The right to use this www.odishasolar.com website is personal to you and is not transferable to any other person or entity. Each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Furthermore, you shall use this www.odishasolar.com website and services & materials therein strictly for non-commercial purposes only [and not indulge in any business activities].
User material and conduct:
1 You may post reviews, comments, and other content and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information, wherever required or permitted, apart from the information you provide to us or www.odishasolar.com franchisee in the registration and order tracking process. "your information" is defined to include any information you provide to us or www.odishasolar.com franchisee in the registration and order tracking process, in the feedback area or through any e-mail feature. Solely to enable www.odishasolar.com to use the information you supply us with, so that we are not violating any rights you might have in your information, you hereby agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensee right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in your information, in any media now or in future known, with respect to your information. Www.odishasolar.com will only use your information in accordance with this user agreement.
3 You are solely responsible for your information and your information:
a) Shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
b) Shall not be fraudulent;
c) Shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
d) Shall not be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
e) Shall not be indecent, obscene or contain pornography or contain an "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the indecent representation of women (prohibition) act, 1986;
f) Seditious, offensive, abusive, liable to incite racial or religious hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
g) Which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law; or
h) Shall not be or include material that is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data) or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
i) Shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our isps or other suppliers; and
j) That is in the nature of political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of ‘spam’.
k) That is illegal in any other way
www.odishasolar.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content but does not regularly review posted content.
4 You shall abide by all the notices and all the terms and conditions (updated from time to time) contained and mentioned herein this agreement, in good faith and with due diligence and care.
5 You shall not use this www.odishasolar.com website, services and/or materials therein for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices. You shall not use this www.odishasolar.com website, services and/or materials therein in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden and/or impair this www.odishasolar.com website or any services therein or the network(s) connected to this www.odishasolar.com website and interfere with other user’s use and enjoyment of this www.odishasolar.com website and/or services therein.
6 You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any service on this www.odishasolar.com website, other users’ account, computer systems or networks connected to this www.odishasolar.com website through hacking, password mining or any other means. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available to you through this www.odishasolar.com website.
7 We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clauses 6.4 or 6.5 or elsewhere. Please be aware that even if you do not give www.odishasolar.com your real name, your web browser transmits a unique address to us, which can be used by law enforcement officials to identify you.
8 Certain elements of this www.odishasolar.com website will contain material submitted by other users. www.odishasolar.com accepts no responsibility for the content, accuracy, conformity to applicable laws of such material. Part of this www.odishasolar.com website contains advertising/other material submitted to www.odishasolar.com by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this www.odishasolar.com website complies with applicable laws is exclusively on the advertisers and www.odishasolar.com will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. www.odishasolar.com reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on this www.odishasolar.com website will be subject to www.odishasolar.com terms and conditions which are available on request.
Refund & cancellation policies
· A refund is processed based on the mode of payment. The following manner is used for refund:
· Debits from a credit/ debit card are refunded by credit back to the credit/ debit card itself and will feature in the following months billed statement. - in case of refund, debits from net banking accounts are credited back to bank account.
· For any assistance on return/ exchange please feel free to contact 0671-232 5588 / 080937839887 between 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
If you have any further questions about this privacy statement or the practice of this site, please contact us at info@Maharana Brothers & Co. Pvt. Ltd.